Responsive web design (RWD) means that you don't need to have separate "PC", "laptop", "tablet" and "mobile" versions of your website. The site adapts to whatever size screen it's being displayed on. Despite of what device a visitor is using to access your site, they will see all of the content you have to offer (no more partial-content mobile versions of sites) and they'll see it in readable way.
Automatically adjusts to Screen Sizes
With "Responsive Web design" is designed liquid and adjusts and resizes automatically to all types and sizes of monitors, systems and browsers regardless of whether the page is displayed on a Smartphone, a tablet, a laptop or any other platform. Safety for a good result With Responsive Web design do so no longer wonder whether your website is optimally when your online guests are visiting. Each page design adjustsand resizes itself simply automatically the platform they are visited from – allowing the user to work without zooming and / or "change the size of images", etc. to view the page. Result is that users always have the best quality of experience of your website regardless of the online platform used. This also means that you only have to develop, update and maintain your website from a single edition – saving you time, hassle and money.
Adjusting Screen Resolution
With more devices come varying screen resolutions, definitions and orientations. New devices with new screen sizes are being developed every day, and each of these devices may be able to handle variations in size, functionality and even color. Some are in landscape, others in portrait, still others even completely square. As we know from the rising popularity of the iPhone, iPad and advanced smartphones, many new devices are able to switch from portrait to landscape at the user's whim. How is one to design for these situations?
Webfreelancer builds Responsive Web Designs that are essential for business growth and have features that promote "social networking for your company", to make your users come back to your website repeatedly. Our web systems are Responsive with advanced search engine options and a "CMS for self management".
Benefits of Webfreelancer Responsive Web Design:
- We create enhanced website experience on different devices with different resolutions.
- We boost website viewing experience – no horizontal or vertical scrolling required.
- Websites don't have to be designed separately for different devices.
- Responsive web design works through CSS media queries, so you can choose content management abilities of your CMS of choice. Our content managed responsive sites are Joomla based.
- Responsive Web Designs are good for businesses as your websites can be viewed from iPads, iPhones, Tablets, Android devices and smart-phones.
- If there is already a mobile version, making the site Responsive will eliminate the need of managing two separate sites.
- Instrumental in reaching any kind of audience on the web.
If you would like to learn more about our "Responsive Website Designing" that Webfreelancer has to offer please do not hesitate to contact us on +91-9700-4282-66 or alternatively you can fill the below Quote Request Form.